Sennheiser: Orpheus Headphones
Sennheiser is the number-one manufacturer in wireless transmission technology and one of the leading producers of studio and stage microphones. Each handmade Orpheus system is a unique combination of a vacuum tube amplifier and electrostatic headphones, and represents a milestone in the art of headphone manufacture.
This is a true musical revelation for the demanding audiophile. Features include:
- Electrostatic transducer speakers
- 1-micrometer diaphragm, gold-plated (vapor technique)
- High-end valve (electronic tube) amplifier
- All-valve analog signal path
- On-board dedicated bit stream digital-to-analog converter
Orpheus is available at a suggested retail price of $14,900.00. For more information, visit Sennheiser.