Cerwin-Vega, the manufacturer of high-performance loudspeaker systems for home, car, and professional applications, introduced the V series line, consisting of four full-range floor standing loudspeaker systems, two dynamically powered subwoofers, a versatile bookshelf monitor and a dedicated center channel loudspeaker. It includes newly designed woofer and subwoofer drivers featuring EX Extended Throw Technology for lower and louder bass response.
Newly designed midrange drivers offer improved damping and output for better vocal performance with less distortion. New V series tweeters, utilizing blue Mylar or blue treated cloth domes, offer smoother high-frequency response, greater power handling and improved reliability.
- Three-way tower speakers (three styles) have a rated power handling from 200 to 400 watts. Suggested retail prices are from $249.95 to $399.95 each.
- Two-way tower speaker handles 150 watts with a suggested retail price of $179.95 each.
- Two-way bookshelf monitors feature a power handling of 125 watts and suggested retail price of $69.95 each.
- Two-way center channel feature a power handling of 150 watts and suggested retail price of $119.95 each.
- Subwoofers (two styles) have a rated output of 100 or 150 watts and suggested retail price of $329.95 to $399.95 each.
For more information, visit Cerwin-Vega.