Thanks to its 6-millimeter-thin credit card size, SmaL's Ultra-Pocket digital camera has received worldwide attention from the media and consumers. In 2001, it was awarded "Best of CES" for the digital imaging category. Recently, this sleek camera received the distinction of "World's Thinnest Camera" by Guinness World Records 2002.
Its incredibly thin size has created an entirely new category of digital camera. The Ultra-Pocket's unique automatic brightness adaptive technology, called Autobrite, ensures that bright regions of a scene never saturate, while dimmer details always remain crisp and clear.
- Credit card size - 6mm (0.2 inches) thin
- Internal battery recharges while you download images to your computer
- Storage expansion slot for removable, reusable memory cards (SD card or MultiMedia card)
- USB cable for fast and easy image downloading
- PC/Mac compatible
- Easy point-and-shoot use
- VGA resolution of 640x480 pixels
- User-friendly photo-album software
The Ultra-Pocket Digital Camera will be available in spring 2002 with a price tag of approximately $129.00. For more information, visit SMaL Camera Technologies.