- How Augmented Reality Will Work
- How Holographic Environments Will Work
- How the Avatar Machine Works
- How Virtual Military Applications Work
- How Virtual Reality Gear Works
- How Virtual Bands Work
- How Invisibility Cloaks Work
- How 3-D Glasses Work
- How 3-D PC Glasses Work
- How 3-D Graphics Work
- How Holograms Work
- How can doctors use virtual reality to treat phobias?
More Great Links
- Beier, K. “Virtual Reality: A Short Introduction.” University of Michigan Virtual Reality Laboratory at the College of Engineering.
- Briggs, John C. “The Promise of Virtual Reality.” The Futurist. 1996.
- Brooks, Frederick. “Is There Any Real Virtue in Virtual Reality?” Presentation. 1998.
- Brooks, Frederick. “What’s Real About Virtual Reality?” IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications. 1999.
- Carlson, Wayne. “A Critical History of Computer Graphics and Animation.” The Ohio State University. 2003.http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/lesson17.html
- Sipress, Alan. “Does Virtual Reality Need a Sheriff?” Washington Post. 2 June, 2007.
- Steuer, Jonathan. “Defining Virtual Reality: Dimensions Determining Telepresence.” Journal of Communications. Vol. 42, No. 2. 1992.
- The Encyclopedia of Virtual Environmentshttp://www.hitl.washington.edu/scivw/EVE/index.html
- Whitton, Mary C. “Making Virtual Environments Compelling.” Communications of the ACM. Vol. 46, No. 7. 2003.
- Whitton, Mary C. Personal interview conducted June 19, 2007.