Lots More Information
- How RFID Works
- Are RFID ignition systems secure?
- How Near Field Communication Works
- How Blink Technology Works
- How does ATM skimming work?
- How Pet Microchipping Works
- What is bluejacking?
- Could hackers devastate the U.S. economy?
More Great Links
- NFC Forum Frequently Asked Questions
- Should Your Phone be Your Cash Card?
- Beyond the NFC Hype
- Near-Field Communication Aims to Simplify Our Lives
- Cavoukian, Ann. "Mobile Near Field Communications (NFC) 'Tap 'n Go' Keep it Secure and Private." IPC.on.ca. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://www.ipc.on.ca/images/Resources/mobile-nfc.pdf
- Dolphie, Gordon. Director of Marketing at Intel. Personal Interview. Jan. 27, 2012. (Feb. 6, 2012)
- Emligh, Jacqueline. "Smartphones are Turning into Wireless Wallets." Brighthand.com. Mar. 6, 2011. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=17577&p=3
- European Network and Information Security Agency. "Top Ten Smartphone Risks." Enisa.europa.eu. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://www.enisa.europa.eu/act/application-security/smartphone-security-1/top-ten-risks
- Lishoy, Francis, et al. "Practical Relay Attack on Contactless Transactions by Using NFC Mobile Phones." Eprint.iacr.org. 2011. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://eprint.iacr.org/2011/618.pdf
- Meyn, Hauke. Senior Principal System Architect at NXP. Personal interview. Jan. 25, 2012.
- Molen, Brad. "Engadget Primed: What is NFC and Why do We Care?" Engadget.com. Jun. 10, 2011. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/10/engadget-primed-what-is-nfc-and-why-do-we-care/
- Mulliner, Collin. "Attacking NFC Mobile Phones." Mulliner.org. May 2008. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://mulliner.org/nfc/feed/collin_mulliner_eusecwest08_attacking_nfc_phones.pdf
- Planck, Seth. "Viaforensics Finds Google Wallet Security Vulnerability with a Rooted Android Phone." NFCrumors.com. Dec. 14, 2011. (Feb. 6, 2012) http://www.nfcrumors.com/tag/man-in-the-middle-attack/