Set-top boxes are a good bridge between the Internet and your TV. Find out how Amazon Fire TV works from HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Cheng, Jacqui. "Apple TV: an in-depth review." Ars Technica. 27 Mar. 2007. http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/appletv.ars
- Cheng, Jacqui. "Joost finally sheds invite-only status, opens up to the public." Ars Technica. 1 Oct. 2007. http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071001-joost-finally-sheds-invite-only-status-opens-up-to-the-public.html
- Fisher, Matt. "Microsoft beats Apple to the TV with Xbox Live Video." Ars Technica. 7 Nov. 2006. http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061107-8163.html
- Hansell, Saul. "As Internet TV aims at niche audiences, the slivercast is born." The New York Times. 12 Jul. 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/12/business/yourmoney/12sliver.html?pagewanted=all
- Richtel, Matt. "Small new steps toward fulfilling the promise of PC-TV links." The New York Times. 13 Sept. 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/13/technology/circuits/13basics.html?ref=circuits