Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Your Brain Works
- How Dreams Work
- How Smell Works
- How Taste Works
- How Hearing Works
- How Vision Works
- How Brain-Computer Interfaces Work
- Have scientists found a way to read your mind?
- How can doctors use virtual reality to treat phobias?
- Why would you suddenly mistake your family members for impostors?
- How does your brain impact your survival chances in the wilderness?
More Great Links
- French, Andrew. "Patients text messages win award." Oxford Mail. July 7, 2008. http://www.oxfordmail.net/display.var.2382994.0.patients_text_messages_win_award.php
- Grohol, John. "Text messaging for bipolar disorder." PsychCentral.com. July 9, 2008.http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2008/07/09/text-messaging-for-bipolar-disorder/
- Hunt, Morton. The Story of Psychology. New York: Anchor Books, 2007.
- Jardin, Xeni. "Virtual reality therapy for combat stress." NPR.org. Aug. 19, 2005.http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4806921
- Weinberger, Sharon. "The weird Russian mind-control research behind a DHS contract." Wired. Sept. 20, 2007. http://www.wired.com/politics/security/news/2007/09/mind_reading