I have to be honest: This is the ugliest watch I've ever seen. The enormous size screams, "I'm desperately insecure!" almost as loudly as the pretentious mechanics and outrageous price tag, and the glowy power reserve indicator with its "ENERGY TANK" label just looks silly. Luckily, I'll never have to worry about it, since this watch costs several times more than my house.
- Concord. "C1 QuantumGravity – Time Suspended." Press Release.
- Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry. "Swiss watch exports: World. January-May 2012." Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH, June 2012. (Accessed July 11, 2012.) http://www.fhs.ch/script/getstat.php?file=a_120105_a.pdf
- Gemnation. "Concord C1 QUANTUM GRAVITY TOURBILLON Mens Wristwatch." (Accessed July 12, 2012.) http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Concord-C1-QUANTUM-GRAVITY-TOURBILLON-C1-QUANTUM-GRAVITY-16691.html
- Jamieson, Bob. "In the iPod and Cell Phone Age, Who Needs a Watch?" ABCNews, Jan. 18, 2006. (Accessed July 10, 2012.) http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=1518077#.T_3oa_WlGVq
- Kantor, Andrew. "Ultra-accurate clocks are all around us." USAToday, Oct. 22, 2004. (Accessed July 10, 2012.) http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2004-10-22-kantor_x.htm
- ProfessionalWatches.com. "Concord C1 Quantum Gravity Power Reserve Tourbillon at Baselworld 2009." (Accessed July 12, 2012.) http://vimeo.com/3971697