Lots More Information
Have a ton of precious old movies, photos and VHS tapes sitting in boxes gathering dust? It's time to go digital and preserve those memories for future generations.
- Cross, Jason. "How to Take Huge Panoramic Pictures." ExtremeTech. Mar. 9, 2009. (Dec. 12, 2010) http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2342653,00.asp
- "Landscape Photography Tips." Practical Photography Tips. 2010. (Dec. 12, 2010) http://www.practicalphotographytips.com/landscape-photography-tips.html
- Neuman, Chad. "Using Photomerge for Stunning Panoramic Photos (and some tips for shooting panoramics)." http://photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/general/basics/using-photomerge-for-stunning-panoramic-photos.html
- Rowse, Darren. "How to Create a Panorama with Photoshop and Photomerge." Digital Photography School. 2010. (Dec. 12, 2010) http://www.digital-photography-school.com/creating-a-panorama-with-photoshop-and-photomerge
- "Understanding Panoramic Stitching Using Photoshop." The Luminous Landscape. 2010. (Dec. 12, 2010) http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/stitching.shtml
- Wrate, Tim. "The Rule of Thirds for Panoramic Photography." Tim Wrate Photography. Oct. 28, 2010. (Dec. 12, 2010) http://timwratephotography.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/the-rule-of-thirds-for-panoramic-photography/