Lots More Information
Drones can capture amazing pictures. Learn more about the Dronestagram photo contest winners in this HowStuffWorks Now article.
- AIC. "Caring for Your Treasures." American Institute for Conservation of Historical and Artistic Works. (Dec. 8, 2010).http://www.conservation-us.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageId=633&parentID=497
- Carter, Laura W., "Taking Care of Your Family Paper, Image and Book Treasures." Athens-Clarke County Library. 2004. (Dec. 8, 2010).http://www.clarke.public.lib.ga.us/hqdepts/heritage/takingcare.pdf
- Eastman Kodak Company. "How to Get the Best from your KODAK Inkjet Prints." Technical Information Bulletin 4361. June 20, 2002. (Dec. 8, 2010).http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/acrobat/en/service/tib/pdf/tib4361.pdf
- Fahey, Mary. The Care and Preservation of Archival Materials." 2000. (Dec 8, 2010).http://www.thehenryford.org/research/caring/materials.aspx
- Smith, Karen. "History Online: How to Care for Old Photos in Your Collection." Chadds Ford Historical Society. (Dec. 8, 2010).http://www.chaddsfordhistory.org/history/care.htm
- State of Utah. "Preserve Photos, Documents and Heirlooms." 2010. (Dec. 8, 2010).http://history.utah.gov/experience_history/preserve_history/documents_photos.html