Lots More Information
Forget those awkward family photos! HowStuffWorks talked to two photography experts on how to look your best in every photo, every time.
- Caputo, Robert. "People and Portrait Photography Quick Tips." National Geographic. August 2007.http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/people-quick-tips/
- Caputo, Robert. "People and Portrait Photography Tips." National Geographic. August 2007http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/portrait-photography-tips/
- Norton, Natalie. "The Human Side of Photography -- 4 Tips for Natural Looking Portraits." The Digital Photography School. (Accessed Dec. 10, 2010)http://www.digital-photography-school.com/the-human-side-of-photography-4-tips-for-natural-looking-portraits
- Rowse, Darren. "10 More Tips for Stunning Portrait Photography." The Digital Photography School.http://www.digital-photography-school.com/tips-portrait-photography
- Rowse, Darren. "DIY Reflector --Wear a White T-Shirt." The Digital Photography School.http://www.digital-photography-school.com/diy-reflector-wear-a-white-t-shirt
- Wallace, Mark. "Digital Photography One on One: Episode 7" Snap Factory. (Accessed Dec. 10, 2010)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MNvYqUymQc