Lots More Information
There's a camera that lets you to shift the focus of a photo — after it's taken. Find out about light-field camera technology from HowStuffWorks Now.
- Camera Quiz
- Digital Camera Quiz
- How Cameras Work
- How Digital Cameras Work
- Digital Photography Basics
- How Photobucket Works
- How Autofocus Cameras Work
- How Photo Sharing Works
- What are the best settings for e-mailing or printing pictures?
- Why do people have red eyes in some flash photographs?
- How does a pinhole camera work?
More Great Links
- Getting the Best out of Low-end Digital Cameras
- Digital vs. Film: One Photographer's Experience
- Digital Photography Tips
- Digital Photography FAQ
- Online Digital Photography Instruction
- Cambridge in Color: Digital Photography Tutorials
- O'Reilly: Top Ten Digital Photography Tips
- Kodak: Taking Pictures
- A Short Course in Using your Digital Camera
- Getting the Best out of Low-end Digital Cameras http://www.tasi.ac.uk/advice/creating/bestuse.html
- A Short Course in Using your Digital Camera http://www.shortcourses.com/using/index.htm
- Digital vs. Film: One Photographer's Experience http://www.nicholsonprints.com/Articles/digital.htm
- Digital Photography Tips http://www.digital-photography-tips.net/digital-photography-blog.html
- Digital Photography FAQ http://www.cs.duke.edu/~parr/photography/faq.html
- Digital Photography Tutor http://www.digital-photography-tips.net/digital-photography-tutor.html