Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Atoms Work
- How Blood Works
- How Cancer Works
- How Nanotechnology Will Work
- How Quantum Computers Will Work
- How Robonauts Will Work
- How Robots Work
More Great Links
- Barker, Veronique. "Fantastic Voyage - From Fiction to Reality." innovation Canada.ca. July-August 2007, Issue 29.
- Cavalcanti, Adriano, et al. "Nanorobot for Treatment of Patients with Artery Occlusion." Proceedings of Virtual Concept, 2006. Cancun, Mexico.
- Cavalcanti, Adriano. "Nanorobotics." NanoScience Today. September 13, 2004. http://www.geocities.com/cbicpg/nanoscience/NST2004/nanorobots.htm
- Freitas, Robert A. "Clottocytes: Artificial Mechanical Platelets." Institute for Molecular Manufacturing. http://www.imm.org/publicatoins/reports/rep018/
- Griml, Guy. "Israeli scientists unveil mini-robot that can travel through bloodstream." Haaretz.com. July 17, 2007. http://wwwhaaretz.com/hasen/spages/875277.html
- Hyperphysics. http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html
- Introduction to Thermoelectrics. http://www.thermoelectrics.com/introduction.htm
- "Israeli scientists invent smallest robot to deliver drugs through blood vessels." China View. June 27, 2007. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-06/27/content_6300084.htm
- Knight, Will. "Drugs delivered by robots in the blood." NewScientist.com. October, 2004. www.newscientist.com/article/dn6474.html
- Mavroidis, Constantinos, Ph.D. "Bio-Nano-Machines for Space Applications." Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts. September, 2004. http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/annual/oct04/
- Rubinstein, Leslie. "A Practical NanoRobot for Treatment of Various Medical Problems." Foresight Nanotech Institute. http://www.foresight.org/conference/MNT8/Papers/Rubinstein/index.html
- "Technion Researchers Find Way to Move Swimming Robot Through the Human Body." Technion University Press Release. October 29, 2006. http://pard.technion.ac.il/archives/presseng/Html/PR_
- Thompson, Richard E., M.D. "Nanotechnology: Science Fiction? Or Next Challenge for the Ethics Committee?" Thy Physician Executive. May/June 2007.