Lots More Information
- How LCDs Work
- How OLEDs Work
- How LED Light Bulbs Work
- How LED Streetlights Work
- How Semiconductors Work
- How Light Bulbs Work
- How LED Incapacitators Work
- Inside a TV Remote Control
- Why are they replacing all the traffic lights in my town?
- How do optical mice work?
- What are amps, watts, volts and ohms?
More Great Links
- What is a light-emitting diode?
- Physical representation of a pn-junction diode
- The Semiconductor Subway
- How Transistors Work
- Whatis.com: light-emitting diode
- Angelle, Amber. "Will LED Light Bulbs Best Your CFLs and Incandescents?" August 2010. (May 28, 2011). http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/will-led-light-bulbs-best-cfls-and-incandescents
- Design Recycle Inc. "Comparison Chart: LED Lights vs. Incandescent Light Bulbs vs. CFLs." (May 29, 2011). http://www.designrecycleinc.com/led%20comp%20chart.html
- fun-led-light. "LED FAQ." (May 31, 2011). http://www.fun-led-light.com/LED_faq.html
- LEDTele.co.uk. "LED vs. LCD TV Comparison." (May 29, 2011). http://www.ledtele.co.uk/ledvslcd.html
- SewellDirect.com. "LED vs. CFL vs. Incandescent Light Bulbs." (May 28, 2011). http://sewelldirect.com/articles/led-vs-incandescent-light-bulbs.aspx