Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Video Editing Works
- How Digital Cameras Work
- How VCRs Work
- How Analog and Digital Recording Works
- How Video Formatting Works
- How Webcams Work
- How Cameras Work
- How Autofocus Cameras Work
- How Steadicams Work
- How Photographic Film Works
- How Instant Film Works
- How does a pinhole camera work?
- What are the best settings when e-mailing digital pictures to friends, and what settings do I use if I want to print the picture?
- What is all the flickering when I try to record a television set picture with a video camera?
- Why do people have red eyes in some flash photographs?
More Great Links
- Camcorder Video: Shooting and Editing Techniques, by Joan Merrill
- Camcorder Tricks and Special Effects, by Michael Stavros and Richard Lynch
- Video Camcorder School: A Practical Guide to Making Great Home Videos, by Malcom Squires
- Digital Video for Dummies, by Martin Doucette
- How to Use Digital Video, by Dave Johnson
- Troubleshooting and Repairing Camcorders, by Homer L. Davidson
- The Videomaker Handbook, by the editors of Videomaker Magazine
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Home Movies, by Steven Beal
- Maintaining and Repairing VCRs and Camcorders, by Robert L. Goodman